Friday, June 12, 2009

Choices

I can not believe it has been 2 weeks since I blogged. Summer school is hectic and it's been a little difficult trying to keep up with all the reading and assignments. Plus add a toddler to the mix and anyone can understand my dilemma.

I passed all my courses from last semester,YEAH. it was rough but I am so grateful to GOD for pulling me through. I am actually looking forward to next semester...hope I am not disappointed.

On my favourite topic, Guyanese newspapers continue to bash Barbados and Barbadians for protecting our rights. I wonder why they do not press their government to provide an environment which encourages the citizens to want to stay and work in their country. For over 30 years guyanese having been running from their country but none of them seem to want to make the hard decisions that are necessary to create a better country. STOP voting race and realize that you are all Guyanese. Vote for change. Indo-Guyanese will not vote for a black President but will live illegally in another country run by black people. They then become angry when that country decides it does not want a recreation of Guyana and its problems in its country.

No comments:

Post a Comment